Free professional paper writing assistance from expert writers
Easy Good Persuasive Essay Topics to Write on
If you are struggling to find adequate topics for your next persuasive paper consider the following. Remember that these are starting off points. They are also broad. You should weigh them against what your project details say and make sure you take a side in an argument:
- You can write a paper about the use of doping in professional and school age sports
- You can write a paper about college admissions policies
- You can write a paper on learning disabilities
- You can draft an essay on prayers in school
- You can draft an essay on home schooling
- You can draft an essay on sex education in different grades
Remember that a persuasive essay is one where your job is not to be abrasive like an argumentative paper and shove your thoughts into the face of the reader. Instead the purpose of your persuasive essay is to present a logical analysis and bring the reader to your side in the discussion. Your goal should be to present evidence that supports your side in the debate in such a manner that the reader views you as an expert and sides with you in the end. You will still need to present both sides the same as you would with an argumentative essay in order to showcase your comprehensive understanding of the topic. If you fail to present both sides it may seem as though you have a hidden agenda with your writing or are strongly biased.
Make sure too that you have adequate statistics and evidence to support any claim that you make in your paper. Each new idea you present should make up a new paragraph and within that paragraph you should have a single idea and supporting evidence for that one idea. Make sure too that each of the ideas you present revert back to the thesis in some way.
Once you have decided on a topic it is important that you adhere to the following:
- You must have body paragraphs with supporting evidence. Each paragraph in your body should be limited to one main idea. This will allow for better direction throughout your essay and more clarity. Conciseness is what makes your essay easy to read as well. Remember that each idea presented in the body of your text should have a logical connection to your thesis statement.
- You need evidential support in the form of logic or statistics or even anecdotes or facts.